How to Access Raiderlink TTU?
What is Raiderlink?
The online campus environment for students known as Raiderlink TTU offers a variety of useful tools like TechMail, the campus calendar, search engines, local weather forecasts, access to other University services, grade results, and much more.
All of these tools are useful for Raiderlink TTU Texas Tech University students as they carry out various online tasks and jobs.
What is TTU?
Texas Tech University, usually known as Texas Tech, is known by the initials TTU. It is a public research university in Texas, United States, known for providing top-notch educational services. The TTU Raiderlink is the name of their login page.
Why is it necessary for you to gain from TTU Raiderlink?
With their Raiderlink space, students may easily do a variety of TTU-related tasks whether they are on or off campus. People used to manually use the services provided by Raiderlink in the past when there was no internet. However, now anyone with an iOS or Android smartphone may virtually access their Raiderlink area online with only a few clicks.
How to Login TTU Raiderlink?
You will receive notification from the MSW Program Director regarding the decision of the MSW Admissions Committee after completing the application process via APPLY TEXAS and checking off all the requirements in the list provided on the Social Work Program website for either the Advanced or Standard MSW Program.
The method to obtain the Raiderlink account for TTU services must be followed if the student is admitted into the programme.
For present TTU students
- Go to texastech.edu in your web browser to access your Raiderlink account.
- Enter either your @ttu.edu email address OR your ttuhsc/eRaider username OR your ttu/eRaider username.
- Put in the password for your Account.
- To access your Raiderlink student area, click Sign In.
- Look for “Letter of Admission” by selecting the “Application Tab” at the top of the page.
- Currently, you can sign up for classes.
For new Texas Tech University students:
- Look for a communication from TTU Graduate School Admissions or firstname.lastname@example.org in your email inbox. Check your email’s spam or junk folder as well, if nothing is there.
- An activation code and detailed instructions for creating and activating a Raiderlink account will be included in the letter.
- The account’s activation may take Overnight or 30 Minutes.
- You must sign into the Raiderlink account when it has been activated.
- Look for the “Letter of Admision.pdf” file by selecting the “Application Tab” link at the top of the page.
- You will find a link to “Now What?” in this Letter, which provides further instructions. Take these actions.
For Former Students of TTU with Inactive Raiderlink Account:
- Contact the IT Help Center at 877-484-3573 or toll-free at 806-742-4357 (HELP).
- To reactivate your Raiderlink account, call the hotline.
- You may be questioned by them to prove your identification, in which case you must respond.
- You must log into Raiderlink and select the “Application Tab” link at the top once the account has been revived (this takes around 30 minutes).
- Look for the “Letter of Admission.pdf” file, click on it, and then look for the “Now What?” link to see what to do next.
How to create an eRaider Account for TTU Raiderlink Use?
You must first register an eRaider Account in order to access the Raiderlink account. Similar to your TTU student electronic ID, an eRaider (Texas Tech University). Your username and password are the login information, which you must enter on the Raiderlink account Sign-In page in order to access it.
The eRaider account offers access to a variety of services, including free software downloads, online tutoring, website creation, Raiderlink access, the Internet, TechMail, email checking, and much more. You may have unified access to all TTU services with an eRaider account.
How can you register to open an eRaider account, then? You will need an activation code for that, which IT Help Central emails to you.
Look in the Inbox or Spam folder of your email account for a message from email@example.com. If you haven’t heard from anyone, carry out the next steps.
How to Get your eRaider Username?
- Click Forgot Username on the https://eraider.ttu.edu website.
- Complete the required fields for first name, last name, and birthdate
- Select “Continue”
- You will be prompted by eRaider to confirm that you are an actual TTC student. Choose between phone or email for the verification method. Select Continue.
- The Code will be delivered to your preferred verification method. Erams@ttu.edu will be the sender.
- On the Verify page, enter the Code that was emailed to you.
Your eRaider Username will be created throughout this procedure. The next thing you must do is activate eRaider.
How to Activate eRaider?
- Use a web browser to navigate to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click the Activate Account button.
- Complete the required fields, including Username, Date of Birth, and Activation Code.
- An alternative email address and a phone number are needed in case of account activity alerts or password resets. You must offer the same. Click Continue, then.
- Choose a standard email address or a custom address type. Select Continue.
- Once you have reviewed all the information you have provided, click Activate Account.
The account will be created in 30 minutes if everything is done correctly. To use the TTU services, sign in to your eRaider account.